Art in the Park returns to Newport Beach for its 16th Year on Saturday, September 28th. Note the new date!!!. The annual event is held by the Newport Beach Arts Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) dedicated to supporting the arts in Newport Beach and the work of the city-appointed Arts Commission. It is held on the beautiful Civic Green in Newport Beach. We also welcome new members to the Newport Beach Arts Foundation. Also, should you want to donate, there is an option for that, too. And, of course, the names of the artists who will be participating listed as they sign up.
The Newport Beach Arts Foundation invites fine artists and artisans to apply to participate in Art in the Park.
A complete application for submission must include these four items:
- A completed Application Form. Must include Seller’s Permit number, check number (if applicable) and space fee amount where indicated on the form.
- Artist’s California Seller's permit number from the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration. Information can be found on the CDTFA website: onlineservices.cdtfa.ca.gov
- Pay online at newportbeachartsfoundation.org or mail check payable to Newport Beach Arts Foundation. The Newport Beach Arts Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Space fees are:
• $100 One vendor at a 6’ table indoors, inside the Community Room.
• $125 One artist per 10’ x 10’ space
• $185 Two artists occupying one 10’ x 10’ space
• $225 One artist occupying one double space -- 10’ x 20’
- Digital images: On the same day that the application is submitted, applicant must send an email with clean, high-quality digital photos that represent recent work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW ARTISTS must submit three images; RETURNING ARTISTS must submit at least one image. Images should not contain any text and must be high-resolution jpegs (minimum of 300 dpi or 1000x1000 pixels)
The cover email must include: Artist’s name, title of the piece and contact phone number.
Two ways to apply: Apply online at newportbeachartsfoundation.org or mail completed application and payment to:
Newport Beach Arts Foundation
PO Box 11325
Newport Beach, CA 92658
Applications must be submitted by Saturday, August 10.